Wells is located about two and a half hours South of Prince George. For our ski day we will be at Troll Ski Resort just outside of Wells.
Wells is an amazing & magical little town that was established in 1933 around mining. It is rich with history & things to explore & is now focused on around art & Barkerville. This town offers amazing adventure, hospitality, great food & epic snowfall!
Troll Ski Resort is a little hill with big heart! Wind through the trees, fly down the face or hit some natural moguls, this hill is one of our favourites for its awesome ski hill vibe and beautiful terrain. Please note : this is a t-bar access only hill
- Arrive to Wells Friday, late afternoon to get settled into your hotel room, then we will head for dinner at the Jack of Clubs
- Saturday is our full ski day at Troll, heading back to Wells around 3pm
- Diner & drinks Saturday night at the Wells Pub
- Then our own private movie showing at the historic & gorgeous Sunset Theatre! grab your popcorn and adult bevy, its time to unwind & relax
- Sunday we will be heading out for a snowshoe to stretch our legs & take in some views of Barkerville before heading home
- Transportation to & from from PG to Wells as well to all events for entire weekend
- Your hotel room (choose from single or double occupancy)
- All Meals (accept for lunch on Saturday, you can grab lunch from Troll cafeteria)
- Lift Pass
- Sunset Theatre showing with popcorn & drink
- Guided Snowshoe
- Welcome Gift
- Epic Adventure & guaranteed great time!
Cost is $425 including tax
$100 deposit required to hold your spot. Remaining balance due two weeks prior to trip. Balance is refundable up two three weeks out, after which only 50% is refundable or can be used as a credit. Less then three days before trip, balance is non refundable but can be used as a credit.