Driscoll Ridge Snowshoe – March 13th
March 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$25
Join us as we head to the land of Ancient Cedars and EPIC views. This is a 5.5km in & out trail. The trail gradually climbs up through the old growth cedars until we reach the first lookout point at 2.6 km. We will rest here, take in the view & head back down.
Rated as moderate
Meeting at Spruce Land parking lot in front of the Starbucks (grab your coffee for the drive) and everyone can follow us out from there. The drive to the trail head is roughly 1 hour 15 mins. Leaving Prince George at 8am, goal to hit the trail by 9:30am. Heading back to PG at 2pm at the latest.
Please be aware we will be following all current Covid guidelines. When you arrive please stay at vehicle while you put on snowshoes & maintain 2 meters distance from other group members. Covid self assessment must be done prior to meeting up which will be emailed prior to adventure.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque, layers) Dress in layers (be bold, start cold) you will warm up fast as we head upwards so make sure to wear pieces you can easily take off when you get hot and put back on at the top.
- Backpack for lunch & water
- Poles (optional)
If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at email@example.com
- Guided snowshoe ( two guides who have extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time in the backcountry)
- Learn about proper route finding, spotting avalanche terrain & winter travel
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable. However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything to the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head and it is mandatory that you have proper winter tires as per hwy guidelines.