Norman – Dahl Lake Snowshoe February 5th, 2022
February 5 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm$35.00 – $50.00
Lets head West for this snowy off trail adventure. This snowshoe will start off at Norman Lake, we will follow a path across the forest to the first bay of Dahl Lake. From there we will snowshoe along the lake to the peninsula at the end of the first portion of Dahl Lake. Depending on ice thickness we will have lunch & warm beverage there or we will venture our further and onto one of the the tiny islands.There is so much adventure to be had & it doesn’t always mean climbing the highest mountain! This adventure will take you through snow covered trees, frozen lake travel & off trail adventure with minimal ascent.
Rated – Easy & adventurous
Meeting at College heights parking lot in front of the Starbucks (grab your coffee for the drive) The trail head is about 1.5 hour west of Prince George. Leaving Prince George at 8:30am, goal to hit the trail by 10am. Heading back to PG at 3:30pm at the latest. You can take our transportation or follow out in your own vehicle
What to bring/wear-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers (no cotton) – warmth, rain. heat, snow!
- Insulated liners for some bottom layer to keep you dry, do not recommend heavy snow pants
- Snowshoes (email for rentals)
- Backpack & water
- Gaiters (optional)
- Poles (optional)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Guided hike/snowshoe ( guides have extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & is equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time in the backcountry)
- Transportation to trail head & back to PG
If you are a hiking club member please you your coupon code for $5 discount.
Email is sent out to all guests prior to adventure with meet up details, gear list & waiver.If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable. However we can issue a credit for 50% of original amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head and it is mandatory that you have proper winter tires as per hwy guidelines.