- This event has passed.
Norman to Dahl Lake Paddle – June 27th
June 27 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm$25
We are heading West to spend the day guiding one of our favourite paddles. We will meet at Norman Lake and paddle along the shore before turning into the channel that leads into Dahl Lake.
Rated – Easy/moderate. All group paddles are fun, relaxed and great for all levels. We do suggest you have prior experience on your board or kayak as these are not lesson days. This will approximately a 6km paddle. These events run RAIN OR SHINE, however if winds are too strong or there is lighting risk we will postpone.
Meeting – We will be meeting at Norman Lake. Norman Lake is 64 kms WEST of PG. Please arrive between 9:30am – 9:45am, hitting the water by 10am.
What to pack/bring –
- paddle board or kayak (rentals available, please make note during checkout if you need kayak or SUP, rental is $15 and can be paid cash day of)
- PFD (lifejacket)
- change of clothes
- hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- lunch (bring something you can bring with you on paddle and we will have a floating lunch)
Whats Included? –
- Guided paddle (paddle with guides who have park permit to operate within regional park, extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snack & refreshments
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at email@example.com
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable within 48 hours of trip. However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head