Tofino November 18th – 21st 2021
November 18 @ 8:00 am - November 21 @ 5:00 pm
Storms, big waves, taco food truck, rad company….what more could you ask for!? We are heading South to Tofino for an epic Ocean side getaway!
We have rented out two rooms with bunks at the Tofino hostel and our group will be sharing these rooms. Large accommodations are hard to find and if you do they are extremely pricey! This hostel is clean, in town, beautiful and will be perfect for our group stay! Fly, drive or teleport your way to Tofino and once there every detail will be taken care of.
- Arrive Thursday evening and get settled into accommodations. Big appie spread and refreshments await you as well as your welcome gift filled with local goodies! We will head down to the ocean for a moonlight stroll after dinner.
- Friday after breakfast we will head out for a hike then a stroll through downtown Tofino and finish at Tofino Brewing for a tasting before heading back to the hostel for some relaxation time & dinner.
- Saturday we hit the sea for a private group surf lesson! After we exhaust ourselves with our lesson we will shower up & head out for our last dinner and time on the town
- Wake up Sunday to another delicious breakfast and beach stroll before making our way home
- Accommodation x3 nights
- Welcome gift
- All meals & Beer tasting at Tofino Brewing Company
- Surf Lessons
- Guided Hike
- Transportation once in Tofino
- Transportation to Tofino is not included in this trip as people may be going from all over BC to attend.once everyone is together The Adventure bus will be transporting everyone around. If you need assistance organizing flights or carpooling please reach out. If you are driving make sure to reserve your ferry ticket well ahead of time.
- The total cost is $549 per person. Space is limited A deposit of $200 is required to hold your spot. The deposit is non refundable. If you cancel within 30 days we will issue you a credit for 50% of total cost that can be used towards other adventures as a credit. Payment Plans available.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about booking your spot!!
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!