Waterfall Tour & Hike – June 4th, 2022
June 4 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm$155.00
This is a full day adventure! We will be leaving Prince George at 7am and heading out past Vanderhoof. Our first stop is the beautiful hike into Cheslatta Falls! This first wander is a 4 km in and out trail with a break at the Falls! Back in the van and we will head to our resting spot for lunch before we head on for a short but steep hike up to Cutoff Butte Trail. A beautiful lunch spread will be set up for you lake side, enjoy a stroll along the beach with sandwich in hand!
This hike is short at only 1.3km to the top but its a scramble and steep terrain. The top of this hike is the site of an ancient volcanic landmark with amazing views of the surrounding area! But we`re not done yet! Our last stop on the way home will be Greer Creek Falls. This is an easy stroll down to some beautiful waterfalls and will be our last stop before we hit the road home.
This will be a full day of driving and hiking. come with your pillow, snacks, ebook (for the drive) and ready for a lot of sitting & moving!
Meeting – Outside Starbucks in College Height between 6:45am – 7am, hitting the rd by 7am. It will be roughly a 2.5 hour drive to our first hike but we will stop for breaks along the way as needed. Back in prince George by 7-8pm depending on group pace and how long we take at each spot.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque, layers) Dress in layers you will warm up fast as we head upwards so make sure to wear pieces you can easily take off when you get hot and put back on at the top. Hiking boots, rain jacket etc
- Backpack for snack, water & gear
- Anything you want for drive, pillow, tablet, music etc
- Transportation for entire day
- Guided hikes ( two guides who have extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Lunch & Snacks
Email is sent out to all guests prior to adventure with meet up details, gear list & waiver.
If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at email@example.com Please note vaccine passport is required to attend
Meg & James
Refund Policy – This event is refundable up until May 4th, 2022 at which time we can issue a credit for 50% of original amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group. Tickets are transferrable.