- This event has passed.
Waterfall Tour & Hike – June 5th
June 5 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm$85
**This adventure has been moved to June 5th, please email to be placed on what list***
This is a full day adventure! We will be leaving Prince George at 7am and heading out past Vanderhoof. Our first stop is the beautiful hike into Cheslatta Falls! This first wander is a 4 km in and out trail with a break at the Falls! Back in the van and we will head to our resting spot for lunch before we head on for a short but steep hike up to Cutoff Butte Trail. This hike is short at only 1.3km to the top but its a scramble and steep terrain. The top of this hike is the site of an ancient volcanic landmark with amazing views of the surrounding area! But We`re not done yet! Our last stop on the way home will be Greer Creek Falls. This is an easy stroll down to some beautiful waterfalls and will be our last stop before we hit the road home.
This will be a full day of driving and hiking. come with your pillow, snacks, ebook (for the drive) and ready for a lot of sitting & moving!
Meeting – Outside Starbucks in College Height between 6:45am – 7am, hitting the rd by 7am. It will be roughly a 2.5 hour drive to our first hike but we will stop for breaks along the way as needed. Back in prince George by 7-8pm depending on group pace and how long we take at each spot.
Please be aware we will be following all current Covid guidelines.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque, layers) Dress in layers (be bold, start cold) you will warm up fast as we head upwards so make sure to wear pieces you can easily take off when you get hot and put back on at the top. Hiking boots, rain jacket etc
- Backpack for snack, water & gear
- Anything you want for drive, pillow, tablet, music etc
- Transportation for entire day
- Guided hikes ( two guides who have extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Lunch & Snacks
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes****
If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org